Hecate Consulting specialises in working with public and non-government organisations across health and human services.
Hecate Consulting can help your organisation achieve its vision for clients and communities.
Our consultants are skilled and experienced in:
- Strategic and operational planning
- Leadership development
- Team development
- Coaching and supervision to help individuals fulfil their potential
- Providing strategic advice, including advice on issue management
- Designing and conducting consultations with stakeholders and community members
- Service reviews
- Organisational development and change management
- Evaluation, including formative evaluation
- Project development and management
- Writing policies, programs, reports and submissions (including grant applications)
We place a high value on:
- Problem solving
- Using evidence and theory to develop a well-rounded diagnosis of the principal challenges
- Working collaboratively to resolve complex issues
- Building the capabilities of individuals and organisations
- Assisting organisations to respond purposefully to conflict
- Achieving results
Hecate Consulting is led by Lisa Ryan. Lisa has worked in health, human services and community development for the past 25 years. Lisa has worked across HIV/AIDS and blood-borne viruses, mental health, disability services, youth work and supported accommodation. She began her career as a youth worker, community organiser and case manager and has since worked in health promotion, training and workforce development, service and program evaluation, and senior policy management and leadership roles. Lisa has a first class Honours degree in Social Work and is an alumna of the Sydney Leadership Program.